1. Daily inspection and maintenance of machine tool
a. Before starting the machine every day, carefully check the pressure of the working gas and cutting gas of the laser. If the gas pressure is not enough, replace it in time.
b. Check whether the X axis zero point, Y axis zero point, Z axis zero point, laser preparation state and other buttons are damaged (check the indicator).
c. Check whether the zero point, limit switch and bump mounting screws of X axis, Y axis and Z axis are loose, and whether the limit switches of each axis are sensitive.
d. Check whether the circulating water level in the chiller is sufficient, and if not, add it in time.
e. Check whether there is leakage in the circulating water circuit of the external optical path, and deal with the leakage in time, otherwise the service life of the optical lens will be affected.
f. After cutting every day, check whether the lens of the focusing lens is damaged.
g. Check whether the telescopic skin cavity of the external optical path is burnt or damaged.
h. After the daily work is completed, the cutting waste shall be cleaned in time, and the work site shall be cleaned to keep the work site neat and clean. At the same time, the equipment shall be cleaned to ensure that all parts of the equipment are clean and free of dirt and sundries.
j. After the daily work is completed, open the drain valve of the air reservoir at the bottom of the air compressor for drainage, and close the drain valve after the waste water is drained.
k. After daily work, shut down the machine according to the shutdown steps, and then turn off the main power supply of the whole machine tool.
2. Weekly and irregular maintenance of machine tool
a. Regularly clean up the sundries at the ventilation outlet to ensure the ventilation effect.
b. Regularly check the filter in the gas circuit, and timely remove the water and debris in the filter.
c. Regularly check whether the screws of the travel switch bracket and the ram bracket are loose.
d. Clean the dust on the filter screen of the ventilator of the electric control cabinet in time to ensure good ventilation and facilitate the heat dissipation of the internal electrical components.
e. Clean the sundries in the guide rail protective skin in time to avoid damaging the guide rail, thus extending the service life of the guide rail.
f. After the machine tool is installed and used for a period of time, the level of the machine tool should be readjusted to ensure the cutting accuracy of the machine tool
g. Every other week, check the lubrication of X axis guide rail and lead screw, Y axis guide rail and lead screw, Z axis guide rail and lead screw, maintain the lubrication of all moving parts, and extend the service life of X, Y, Z axis guide rail and lead screw.
h. Irregularly (at least once a month) check the contamination of the surface of the reflector and focusing lens according to the workshop environment, and clean the optical lens in time to ensure its service life.
3. Maintenance of optical lens of external optical path of machine tool
a. Do not touch the surface of the optical lens (reflector, focusing lens, etc.) directly with your hands, which may cause scratches on the lens surface. If there is oil stain or dust on the mirror surface, which will seriously affect the use of the lens, the lens should be cleaned in time.
b. It is forbidden to use water, detergent, etc. to clean optical lenses. The surface of the lens is coated with a special film. If these films are used to clean the lens, the surface of the lens will be damaged.
c. Do not place the lens in a dark and damp place, as this will cause the lens surface to age.
d. The lens surface is stained with dust, dirt or water vapor, which is easy to absorb laser and cause damage to the lens coating; It may affect the quality of the laser beam, or it may not produce laser beam.
e. If the lens is damaged, contact the Han's Laser After sales Service Department in time to repair it. Try not to use the damaged lens, otherwise it will accelerate the damage of the repairable lens.
f. When installing or replacing the reflector or focusing lens, do not use too much pressure, otherwise the lens will be deformed, which will affect the beam quality.
4. Method of installing or replacing optical lenses
a. Before installing optical lenses, pay attention to: wear clean, clean your hands with soap or detergent, and wear white, clean and light gloves; It is forbidden to touch the lens with any part of your hand; When taking out the lens, wear gloves and take it from the side of the lens. Do not directly touch the lens coating surface.
b. When assembling the lens, do not blow against the lens with your mouth; The lens should be stably placed on a clean desktop with several pieces of lens paper under it. The lens shall be taken with care to prevent bruises and falls, and no force shall be applied on the coating surface of the lens; The mirror base on which the lens is installed shall be clean. Clean the dust and dirt in the mirror base with a clean air spray gun, then take out the lens and gently put it into the mirror base. c. When installing the lens to the mirror base, do not use too much force to fix the lens to avoid lens deformation, which will affect the quality of the beam.
d. Precautions when replacing optical lenses: Take out the lenses from the packaging box with great care to prevent the lenses from being damaged; Do not apply any pressure to the lens before opening the wrapping paper; When taking out the reflector and focus lens from the packaging box, wear clean gloves and take them from the side of the lens; When removing the wrapping paper on the lens, avoid dust and other objects falling on the lens; After taking out the lens, use the spray gun to remove the dust on the lens surface, and then put the lens on the special paper for optical lenses; Clean the dust and dirt on the lens support frame and fixed frame, and avoid other foreign matters falling on the lens during assembly; When installing the lens on the mirror base, do not use excessive force to avoid lens deformation; After the lens is assembled, clean the dust and foreign matters on the lens again with a clean air spray gun.
5. Steps for cleaning lenses
Different lenses have different cleaning methods. When the mirror surface is flat and there is no mirror base, use lens paper to clean, such as cleaning the mirror; When the mirror surface is curved or has a mirror base, a cotton swab should be used for cleaning, such as cleaning the focus lens.
a. The steps of cleaning the lens with lens paper: blow off the dust on the lens surface with a blowing balloon; Clean the lens surface with alcohol or lens paper. Never drag the lens paper directly on the lens surface with dry lens paper. Instead, place the lens paper flat on the lens surface, drop 2-3 drops of high-purity alcohol or high-purity acetone, slowly pull out the lens paper horizontally toward the operator, and repeat the above actions several times until the lens is clean; If the mirror is very dirty, fold the lens paper in half for 2-3 times and repeat the above steps until the mirror is clean.
b. The steps of cleaning the lens with a cotton swab: first blow off the dust on the mirror surface with a spray gun; Then remove the dirt with a clean cotton swab; Use a new cotton swab stained with high-purity alcohol or acetone to move along the circumference from the center of the lens to scrub the lens. After each week of wiping, replace it with another clean cotton swab and repeat the above operation until the lens is clean. Never use a cotton swab that has already been used to operate; Clean the lens with a clean cloth, remove the residue on the mirror surface, and be careful not to scratch the mirror surface; Take the cleaned lens to a place with sufficient light for observation. If the reflection of the lens is good, it indicates that the lens has been cleaned. If the reflection of the lens is bad, continue to clean the lens; Place the cleaned lens on the mirror base according to the method described above.
6. Daily maintenance of laser
The laser should be maintained before starting every day.
1) Inspection of laser working gas and cutting gas: check the cylinder of laser working gas
2) Check that the pressure of cooling water is kept between 3.5 and 5Bar.
3) Check the temperature of the cooling water. The temperature of the water required by the selected laser is preferred.
4) Check the oil level in the laser vacuum pump. If it is not enough, add it.
5) Check whether the oil circuit, water circuit and gas circuit of the laser have leaks, and whether the vacuum pump and various pneumatic components and pipe joints of the resonator have leaks.
7. Weekly maintenance of laser
1) Check whether there is oil and water in the gas mixing unit of the laser, and clean it in time if there is any
Rationale; Check the laser gas drying filter. If more than 1/4 of the filter becomes red or white, replace it. The normal color is blue.
2) Check the oil level of vacuum pump and Luo Zi pump, if not enough, add.
3) Check the filter of the chiller for impurities.
4) Check the laser cooling water circuit for impurities.
5) Check the condensate water level in the compressed air separator (located in the air supply unit). Check the vacuum pump oil level (located under the air supply unit). When the pump is in cold state, the oil level should be between+5mm and 0mm at the middle line of the oil window. Add oil when necessary.
Check the oil level of roots pump
The oil level in the gear box of Roots pump can be seen through the oil window on the end face of the gear box. When the pump is turned off and in cold state, the oil level should be between+5mm and 0mm of the middle line of the glass. If necessary, add HTCL2100 oil
8. Semi annual maintenance of the laser (or after 2000 hours of operation)
1) Check whether the cooling water pipe of the laser head is corroded, and if so, timely handle or replace the pipe.
2) Check whether the oil tank of excitation power supply leaks.
3) Check whether the high-voltage cable is damaged.
4) Check and clean the interior of the laser resonator and all lenses, including the front window mirror, tail mirror, reflector, etc.
5) After the internal lens of the laser is cleaned, readjust the laser output mode until the correct mode is reached.
6) Replace the vacuum pump oil.
7) Replace roots pump oil.
8) Carefully tighten all plugs to ensure the tightness of roots pump.
9) There is a white plastic plug on the gas shunt discharge at the outlet of Roots pump. Clean the plug and coat its inner surface with silicone grease. The purpose of the silicone grease is to adsorb and capture the physical impurities in the circulating gas of the laser. (Only silicon free high vacuum grease can be used, and the coating should be very thin).
10. Maintenance of water chiller
The chiller should be maintained regularly to ensure that the machine is in good condition
In case of any fault, professional technicians shall be invited for maintenance, and the machine shall not be disassembled.
Pay attention to the following aspects in daily maintenance of water chiller:
1) Clean the radiator regularly. The cleaning method is: carefully brush the radiator with a brush, and then blow it with compressed air. If necessary, clean and rinse it with water mixed with a special air conditioner fin cleaner (commonly known as dust).
2) The condenser shall be dedusted regularly (the method is the same as above).
3) Regularly check the water level in the water tank of the chiller. If the water level is too low, add purified water or deionized water in time.
4) Regularly check the wiring terminals of electrical appliances and remove dust (after power is cut off).
5) Regularly check whether the joints in the waterway system are leaking and whether the pipelines are aging. If there is any leakage, replace the relevant components in time.
6) Regularly check the water quality in the water tank of the chiller. If the quality of the cooling water becomes poor, turbid, and the transparency drops, all the deteriorated cooling water should be drained in time and replaced with new cooling water.
7) Clean the impurities on the filter element regularly. If the filter element is damaged, replace it in time. The replaced filter element must be the standard filter element required by the manufacturer.
11. Maintenance of air compressor
1) Before all maintenance operations, the air compressor must be shut down and the compressed air in the air tank must be drained;
2) Drain water 3~8 times a day (depending on the air humidity), and drain the air and water in the air tank after work;
3) Clean the air filter every half a month (shorten the cleaning cycle if the working environment is harsh);
4) Replace the filter element every 1200 hours, check and clean all components, and replace the valve plate if necessary.
5) The crankshaft bearing in the compressor head shall be filled with lubricating grease every 1000 hours of operation of oil-free air compressor;
6) Clean the air filter every half a month (shorten the cleaning cycle if the working environment is harsh);
7) Refer to the air compressor manual
12. Maintenance of the cold dryer
1) Drain water 3~8 times a day (depending on the air humidity), and drain the air and water in the machine after work;
2) Clean the air filter element once a month;
3) Dedusting and cleaning the cooling fins of the condenser once a month; 4) Replace the air filter element every six months.
13. Maintenance of regulated power supply
1) After a month's operation of the new regulated power supply, all the connection terminals in the regulator should be retightened after cutting off the main power supply, especially the main circuit;
2) Check the elasticity of the sliding carbon brush every three months, and use dry compressed air to blow away the carbon powder and dust adhered to the components in the voltage stabilizer.