Are you looking forward to building DIY laser engraver kit plans with fiber, CO2, or UV laser generators for metal, wood, stone, glass, polymer, plastic, acrylic, leather, fabric? Are you coming up with an idea to buy an affordable laser cutting machine for hobbyists, home use, small business, school education, commercial use, or industrial manufacturing in USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India, or other countries from Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Oceania? Review the 2022 best budget laser engraver buyer's guide to CNC machinists, operators, craftsman, and beginners. we will offer you the best laser cutting systems of 2022 at cost price within your budget with custom laser etching, marking, cutting service to fit your 2D/3D laser engraved plans, ideas, and projects.
What Is CO2 Laser cutting Machine?
CO2 laser cutting machine is a type of computer numerical controlled nonmetal laser etching system that uses CO2 laser tube to output high-density laser beam for cutting & cutting. CO2 laser engravers are used for wood, fabric, leather, acrylic, plastic, plexiglass, paper, wool, rubber, crystal, ceramic tiles, jade, epoxy resin, bamboo, and more non-metallic materials. It is widely used in crafts making, advertising, decoration, clothing, leather, toys, electronic appliances, computer embroidery and cutting, models, packaging and printing, paper products, and more industries. STJ1390 CO2 laser cutting machine is equipped with a precision water cooled CO2 laser generator which can engrave on almost any non-metal materials surface. The nonmetal laser cutting machine can also be used for cutting many different materials. With the cylinder rotary attachment, you can engrave any cylindrical object, such as cup, brush pot, musical instrument, and so on. The CO2 laser cutting system supports multiple graphic formats, such as PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, GIF, PGN, TIF, and so on. The CO2 laser machine is equipped with DSP control system for CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more professional softwares.The CO2 nonmetal laser engraver is compatible with WIN10, WIN8, WIN7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
How Does CO2 Laser cutting Machine Work?
CO2 laser generator uses the transition between the vibration and rotation energy levels of CO2 molecules to generate laser beam, and the laser beam is transmitted and focused on the surface of the material, causing the material irradiated by the high-energy laser beam to vaporize rapidly to form pits. Use the computer to control the X-Y console to drive the laser head to move and control the laser switch as required. The image information made by the software has been stored in the computer in a certain way. When the information is read from the computer in sequence, the laser head moves along the scan trace from left to right, from top to bottom, line by line to scan back and forth, and form an engraved pattern. With high power laser, laser cut can be realized. Generally speaking, 60W laser is mainly used for cutting, 80W laser, 100W laser, 130W laser, 150W laser, and 180W laser can be used for both cutting and cutting. Of course, the laser power is adjustable during operation. Turn it down for cutting and turn it up for cutting. The level of laser power will also affect the depth of cutting and the thickness of cutting.
CO2 Laser cutting Machine Features
1. Automatic focus lens.
2. CO2 sealed laser tube including laser powers of 60 Watts, 80 Watts, 100 Watts, 130 Watts, 150 Watts or 180 Watts.
3. Honey comb table or knife table for option.
4. Automatic up and down platform for option.
5. Profesional exhauster device.
6. Profesional cooling device.
7. Transmit files directly in CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more softwares.
8. The CO2 laser machine adopts international linear rail with high precision.
9. The CO2 laser machine owns functions of restoring from power off, continuation on break point.
CO2 Laser cutting Machine Technical Parameters
Model STJ1390 / STJ9060 Laser Power 60W (80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W) Laser Type CO2 Glass Laser Tube Power Supply 110V/220V, 50Hz/60Hz Working Area 1300*900mm/900*600mm Control Configuration RDworks V8 Data Transfer Interface USB System Environment WINDOWS XP, WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10 Cooling System Water Cooling and Protection System Compatible Software CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop Color Separation Separation of cutting up to 256 colors Option Items Rotary DeviceZ Axis (up-down table)
CO2 Laser cutting Machine Applications
CO2 laser engraver is designed for wood cutting, industrial prototyping, industrial cutting, sign making, medical part cutting, aerospace, architectural modeling, specialty advertising, plastics fabricating, flexo, point of purchase, rubber stamps, picture framing, gift manufacturing, bar coding, gasket cutting, textile cutting, puzzles, cabinetry, awards recognition, personalized pens, door pulls, scroll patterns cutting, games, toys, finger joints, inlays, overlays, fraternity paddles, music boxes, light switch plates, jewelry boxes, parts cutting, router templates, desk sets, scrap booking, photo albums, jewelry, crafts, and Italian charms.
Applicable Materials：Wood, acrylic, stone, bamboo, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, glass, and other nonmetal materials.
Applicable Industries：Advertisements, gifts, crafts, arts, toys, shoes, computers, model making, garments, building, paper, packaging and printing.
Standard Configurations of CO2 Laser Engraver
1. Laser Power: 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W, you can choose RECI laser tube with life-span of 8,000 - 10,000 hours.
2. Working Area: 1300*900mm, which can be customized as your requirements.
3. DSP Control System: Easy to operate with a few buttons.
4. High resolution laser head with high quality and long lifetime.
5. Knife Worktable: It is suitable for hard materials such as wood, acrylic, etc. You can also choose honey comb table use for soft materials such as leather, fabric, etc.
6. Water Pump: It is used for cooling laser tube to protect it with long life.
7. Exhaust Fan: Blow away the smoke.
8. Air Pump/Compressor: Cooling the laser head to avoid the materials being burned.
9. Tool Box: Including CD, user manual, and some wrenches for your work.
10. USB Cable: To connect the CO2 laser machine and computer.
Laser cutting Projects
Laser cutting Machine Packages
Our team and history
Q: Do I need two laser machines to engrave and cut separately?
A: No, the laser machines we provide are capable of both cutting and cutting. One machine alone can fulfill the two purposes.
Q: Do the laser machines need to be connected to a laptop or desktop computer to work?
A: Yes, either is ok. It supports Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7, and other operating systems.
Q: What kind of graphic format does it support?
A: JPG, PNG, BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, CDR, AI, DSB, GIF, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW , etc.
Q: How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length (relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger)
2. Laser tube diameter (relatively speaking, the thicker, the bigger)
3. The bigger a laser tube power is, the deeper the machine can cut, but its light spot is bigger. So, it is better to use a machine with a low-power laser tube to engrave, such as 40W, 50W or 60W.
Q: Is it better to increase blow to improve laser processing performance?
A: For some thick materials, it works. But, when carving some other materials, you need to blow less.
Q: How long will it take to learn to operate a laser machine?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation. You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to know how to set the correct speed and laser power.
Q: Is a laser machine in operation harmful to our bodies?
A: It is not harmful as long as the laser is not exposed directly to skin and eyes.