1. The laser engraving machine must be well grounded
It is necessary for laser power supply and machine tool to have good grounding protection. Special grounding wire less than 4 Ω shall be used for grounding wire. The necessity of grounding is:
(1) It can ensure the normal operation of the laser power supply,
(2) It can extend the service life of the laser tube,
(3) It can avoid the machine tool jumping caused by external machines.
(4) Avoid accidental circuit damage caused by high-voltage discharge.
2. The cooling water of laser engraving machine should be smooth
Whether using tap water or circulating water pump, it is necessary to adhere to activities. The cooling water is taken out of the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature, the lower the optical output power (the better the water temperature at 15-20 ° C); When no water passes through, the tube end will burst due to the heat accumulated in the laser cavity, and even the laser will be damaged. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the cooling water is unblocked at any time. When the water pipe has a hard bend (dead bend) or falls, and the pump fails, it is necessary to repair it in time to avoid power loss and even equipment damage.
3. Clean and adhere to outstanding exhaust, and scrub at any time
The cleaning and protection of the machine tool is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the machine tool., Machine guide rail is also the core component of high precision. After polishing, it is necessary to scrub and clean, and keep the bearing clean and smooth; Each bearing should be oiled regularly to make the driving equipment sensitive and accurate, and extend the service life of the machine.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity
The ambient temperature should be in the range of 5-35 ° C. It is important to note that if it is used in an environment below freezing point, it is necessary to complete:
(1) Avoid freezing the circulating water in the laser tube, and it is necessary to completely drain the water after shutdown;
(2) When starting, it is necessary to preheat the laser current for more than 5 minutes before working. In rainy days and humid environments, the laser power supply needs to be preheated for a longer time. After dehumidification, high voltage needs to be added to avoid high-voltage circuit breakdown.
5. Correctly use the "laser high voltage" button
When the "laser high voltage" button is turned on, the laser power supply is in standby mode. When it encounters "manual illumination" or computer misoperation, it will announce that the laser inadvertently hurts people. Therefore, you should turn off the "laser high voltage" (the laser current cannot be turned off) at any time when you finish a work every time. When the machine is working, the operator is forbidden to leave to avoid accidents. It is suggested that the continuous working time should not exceed 5 hours, and you can rest for 30 minutes in the middle.
6. Sudden high-power interference away from high-power and strong oscillation equipment sometimes leads to machine failure. Although it is rare, it should be avoided. Therefore, such as large electric welding machines, giant electric mixers and large power transmission and transformation equipment, should be far away. Strong oscillation equipment is obvious, such as forging press and oscillation caused by close motor vehicle walking. The obvious vibration of the ground is very bad for accurate carving.
7. Lightning intrusion
Only the lightning protection measures of the building are reliable.
Special recommendation: in places where the power grid is unstable (such as voltage fluctuation of more than 5%), please install a regulated power supply with a capacity of at least 3000W to avoid sudden voltage fluctuation and burning the circuit or computer.
8. Protect the stability of the control PC.
The control PC is mainly used for the control of engraving equipment. Except for the necessary graphic design software of the device, please do not use special machines. Because the computer is equipped with network card and anti-virus firewall, it will seriously affect the operation speed of the controller. Please do not install anti-virus firewall on the control computer. If you need a network card for data communication, please disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Protection of guide rail:
During the movement of the guide rail, a lot of dust occurs due to the material to be treated. Maintenance method: first, wipe the original smooth oil and dust on the guide rail with cotton cloth, clean it, and then apply a layer of smooth oil on the outside and side of the guide rail. Protection period: about one week.
10. Fan protection:
After the electric fan works for a period of time, a lot of dust will accumulate in the electric fan and exhaust pipe, which will affect the exhaust power of the electric fan and cause a lot of smoke to be discharged.
Maintenance method: loosen the connecting hose between the exhaust pipe and the electric fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and remove the dust on the exhaust pipe and the electric fan.
Maintenance period: about one month.
11. Screw tightening:
After the motion system works for a period of time, the screws at the joints of the movement become loose, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Protection method: use the attached tools to tighten the screws one by one. Maintenance period: about one month.
12. Lens protection:
After the machine works for a period of time, because of the working environment, the lens will adhere to the surface, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflector and the transmittance of the lens, and finally affect the working power of the laser. Maintenance method: gently scrub the lens surface with absorbent cotton and ethanol to remove dust.