1. If the water pump is used for cooling, the volume of the water cylinder is too small. At least use a 50L large cylinder to fill enough water to cool the laser tube.
2. The water temperature is directly related to the continuous working time and power. The longer the working time, the greater the water temperature.
3. For long-time high-power work, customers are advised to choose cw5200 water cooler for cooling. This model is equipped with a compressor to ensure constant temperature operation.
4. If the water cooler is used and the water temperature is higher than 40 ℃, it is recommended to repair. The lack of fluorine in the compressor or the blockage of the radiator will cause the water cooler to fail to cool normally.
5. Consider adding a cooling fan or other devices above the existing circulating water container to accelerate the air flow on the water surface to reduce the water temperature, so as to ensure the stable operation of the laser engraving machine.