The air compressor is an integral part of the laser cutting machine system. Let me first talk about its concept. An air compressor is the main body of the air source device, which converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover (usually an electric motor) into gas pressure energy. It is a pressure generating device for compressed air. The following is the maintenance and upkeep of its main components.
1. Air filter element. Generally, the dust and impurities on the surface of the air filter element should be removed every 500 hours, and the need for replacement should be checked every 2000 hours. The inspection or replacement cycle can be extended or shortened based on the dust content.
2. Intake valve seal. Check the condition of the sealing ring of the air compressor of the laser cutting machine every 4000 hours of operation and replace it if necessary.
3. Compressor lubricating oil. Check if the lubricating oil is sufficient every 1000 hours and replace it with new oil every 4000 hours.
4. Oil filter. Replace with a new component every 2000 hours.
5. Oil vapor separator. A new component needs to be replaced every 4000 hours.
6. Minimum pressure valve. Clean every 4000 hours and check whether the opening pressure is normal.
7. Safety valve. Check its sensitivity every 4000 hours.
8. Oil drain valve. Drain water and dirt every 2000 hours.
9. Drive belt. Adjust the tightness every 2000 hours, check the wear condition every 4000 hours, and decide whether to replace it based on the wear condition.
10. Motor maintenance. Maintain according to the motor manual.
In order to ensure the normal and reliable operation of the air compressor of the laser cutting machine and ensure the service life of the unit, it is necessary to develop a detailed maintenance plan, carry out fixed person operation, regular maintenance, and regular inspection and maintenance to keep the air compressor unit clean, oil-free, and dirt free.