1. The laser tube installation fulcrum should be reasonable, and the fulcrum should be at 1/4 of the total length of the laser tube, otherwise the laser tube spot pattern will be deteriorated, and some spots will become several points after a period of work, resulting in the laser power drop and unable to meet the requirements, resulting in Constantly change the tube, and carefully read the "Precautions for the Use of Laser Tubes".
2. The cooling system should be grounded, the water tank and waterway should be cleaned frequently, and the temperature control point of the cooling temperature control water tank should be reasonable, otherwise the laser tube will be easily damaged and the condensation power will drop, the cold water head of the tube will fall off, the life will be greatly shortened, and sometimes it will not work, resulting in Keep changing tubes.
3. The water protection should be checked and cleaned frequently. The cooling water often cannot be flushed to protect the float switch or the water protection float switch is not reset. The short-circuit method cannot be used to solve the urgent need. The cooling water quality is better, the aluminum oxide of the water nozzle is too serious, and the water pump and water pipe, and the dirt in the water protection must be cleaned regularly for a period of time, otherwise the laser tube will burst or the cold water head will fall off.
4. The air suction device should be checked and cleaned regularly, and the fan air duct should be cleaned up. Otherwise, a lot of smoke and dust cannot be discharged, which will seriously and quickly contaminate the lens and the laser tube, making the mechanical and electronic components easy to oxidize and cause poor contact.
5. Check the focusing mirror and reflector. After working for a while, the frame will heat up, and the surface of the lens will become discolored and rusted; peeling and cracking are all objects to be replaced, especially many customers use air pumps and air compressors to focus on the lens. Water will accumulate quickly on the surface, so it is necessary to check the cleanliness and quality of the optical path system of the lens (laser tube light outlet) on time.
6. The working environment of the machine should not be too harsh. If the ambient temperature is higher than 30 degrees and lower than 18 degrees, there will be too much dust and serious air pollution, so that the machine will be seriously damaged and the failure rate will continue to rise; electrical accessories are easy to be in a humid environment. Something went wrong. Therefore, we hereby remind customers to improve the working environment and maintain the machine frequently.
7. The power of the electricity grid should be matched. The power distribution and contact points of each part of the entire equipment should be good (fans, water coolers, laser machines, laser power supplies, and computers should be independently powered).
8. The working current of the laser tube should be reasonable, and it should not work at a light intensity of 90-100 for a long time; it is necessary to rationally apply the laser and save laser energy; the optical path system should be clean and correct, otherwise the laser tube will be prematurely aged and broken, so the working time of the laser machine is strong It should be adjusted to 50-60% and then adjust the working speed according to the material, so that the laser tube is in the best working state.
9. The bottom plate and the material to be processed should be flat, otherwise the focal length will be inconsistent and some places will not be cut through, which will increase the light intensity and cause the laser tube to age rapidly.
Laser engraving machine accessories display
Laser engraving machine accessories display (4 photos)
10. The heat dissipation of the laser power supply should be smooth, otherwise the temperature will rise very high once the working current is adjusted by more than 50%, which will increase the failure rate of the laser power supply. Like the TM series machines, the side door can be removed to dissipate the heat from the power supply directly.