1. Laser cutting machine cooling device total error
There are generally two types of cooling devices for laser cutting machines: one is the cooling device provided by the manufacturer of the laser cutting machine, and the other is another type of support. For example, a water chiller is another type of support or a laser cutting machine. Generally speaking, due to different manufacturers of cooling devices and different fault codes, you can first refer to the instructions for using the cooling device to see what the cause is, and then apply the appropriate medicine to the case. If it cannot be solved, I suggest you directly seek help from the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
2. The water tank of the laser cutting machine does not cool down
1. There is a problem with the temperature controller of the water tank cooler of the laser cutting machine, and temperature control cannot be achieved
2. The selected cold water machine has insufficient cooling capacity and the equipment cannot cool down
If this problem occurs after using the laser cutting machine water tank chiller for a period of time, it may be:
a. The water cooler and heat exchanger of the laser cutting machine are too dirty. It is recommended to clean the heat exchanger
b. The laser cutting machine water tank chiller system is leaking Freon. It is recommended to identify the leakage point and repair welding of the refrigerant
c. The ambient temperature used for the water tank cooler of the laser cutting machine may be poor, too high or too low, resulting in the cooler not meeting the requirements. In this case, only a larger cooler can be selected to meet the requirements.
3. Troubleshooting methods for laser cutting machine faults
Fault 1: Inaccurate cutting pattern size
Solution: Adjust software file settings. The pulse equivalent in the workbench is generally 32 per movement. According to different machines, 32 subtle adjustments can be added or reduced to achieve optimal cutting accuracy.
Fault 2: Stuck sound during machine movement
Solution: Check if the bearing beads are broken in the synchronous wheel and need to be replaced. If the camera is used for automatic cutting, it may get stuck during the recognition process of the laser engraving machine, and the camera data signal line may break in the middle and need to be replaced.
Fault 3: Machine does not move or irregular changes in cutting pattern size
Solution: Check if the driver and motor are powered on (the electric hand cannot be pushed), the green light of the drive is working normally, and if the motor track can be pushed, the motor shaft may break and the motor needs to be replaced.
The mechanical components of the laser blade have no contact with the workpiece, and will not scratch the surface of the workpiece during operation; Laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and generally does not require subsequent processing; The cutting Heat-affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small, and the cutting seam is narrow (0.1mm~0.3mm).
The precautions for operating a laser cutting machine are as follows:
1. Comply with the safety operating procedures of general cutting machines. Strictly follow the laser startup program to start the laser, adjust the light, and conduct experiments.
2. Operators must be familiar with cutting software, equipment structure and performance, and master relevant knowledge of operating systems.
3. Wear labor protective equipment according to regulations, and wear protective glasses that comply with regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a certain material to ensure that it can be irradiated or cut by laser, in order to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam generation.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not resign or be in custody without authorization. If you need to leave, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. If any abnormalities are found during the processing, the machine should be immediately shut down, the faults should be promptly eliminated or reported to the supervisor.