1. Follow the safety operating procedures for general laser cutting machines (as follows). The laser is strictly started according to the laser startup program.
2. Users must undergo training, be familiar with device structure and performance, and master relevant knowledge of operating systems.
3. Wear protective tools according to regulations, and wear protective glasses that comply with regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a certain material to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam by using laser irradiation or heating.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not resign or be in custody without authorization. If you need to leave, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Place the fire extinguisher where you can reach it; Turn off the laser or switch when not processing; Do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. If any abnormalities are found during the processing, the machine should be immediately shut down, the faults should be promptly eliminated or reported to the supervisor.
8. Keep the laser, bed, and surrounding areas clean, orderly, and free of oil stains, and stack workpieces, plates, and waste materials according to regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, it is important to avoid damaging welding wires to prevent leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder supervision procedures. Do not expose gas cylinders to sunlight or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle nozzle.
10. After starting, the machine tool should be manually moved at low speed in the X and Y directions to check for any abnormalities. After inputting the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and its operation should be checked.
12. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid the laser cutting machine from going out of its effective stroke.