Laser cutting machines require high temperature stability during operation, so what are the common problems with laser cutting machines?
When working with a glass laser cutting machine, the surrounding environment temperature is relatively high.
2. The working light intensity of the glass laser cutting machine is too high.
3. If the continuous working time of the glass laser cutting machine is too long, it is necessary to stop and rest appropriately.
4. The return of the cooling water outlet pipe is abnormal, causing the water flow to be not smooth enough.
5. The inlet and outlet pipes of the water pump are too dirty, and there is blockage in the water protection, which hinders the flow of water.
6. Check if the laser can hit the first reflecting lens, and if not, adjust the position of the first lens.
7. Check if the laser can hit the second and third reflector lenses. If not, adjust the M1, M2, and M3 screws behind the previous reflector.
8. Move the laser head to the top left corner and make another laser point. Observe if it is in the same position as the point made in the top right corner. If it is not, adjust the M1, M2, and M3 screws of the second reflector to make the point made in the same position as the point made in the top right corner. Apply at least two layers of double-sided adhesive at the inlet of the laser lens tube, move the laser head to the top right corner of the table, press the TEST button on the control panel, and make a laser dot.
9. Move the laser head to the bottom left corner, observe if the dot is in the same position as the top right corner, and adjust the second reflector.
Repeat the adjustments mentioned in 4 and 5 above to ensure that the three laser points hit at the same position.
Check if the focus is in the center: Place a mirror vertically below the focusing lens, and place a transparent plastic sheet tightly against the lens tube (i.e. hold it). Press the TEST key to hit the laser and see if the laser spot is in the center of the focusing lens. When holding plastic lenses, be careful of laser burns and do not place your hands within the vertical plane of the lens.
10. Turn on button, device does not operate
If such a malfunction occurs during the operation of the laser cutting machine, the first step is to check whether the entire equipment is powered on. If it is not powered on, it is necessary to plug in the power supply, and the parameters of the main board of the laser cutting machine should also be checked to see if they are correct. If not, it is necessary to refer to relevant software and other parameters to understand.
11. No laser in working state
During the actual operation of the laser cutting machine, effective checks should be carried out based on various situations. It is possible that the laser cutting machine may experience this situation because the optical path has shifted. In this case, the optical path needs to be adjusted, or there may be a series of problems with the circuit. Therefore, if this is the case, You can make a judgment by plugging it into the power supply model in the form of a point ray.
12. Laser intermittent
When the laser cutting machine is working intermittently, it is possible that the water circulation is not particularly smooth. It is necessary to check and clean the relevant water tank, and also check if the water pump is smooth and can regularly clear the water pipe.