1. Check the straightness of the guide rail and the perpendicularity of the machine every six months. If any abnormality is found, please maintain and debug in time. Otherwise, the cutting effect may not be very good, and the error will increase, thus affecting the cutting quality. This is the most important and must be completed.
2. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove the dust on the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets shall be closed to prevent dust.
3. Clean the slideway frequently to remove dust and other dirt to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. The rack shall be wiped and lubricated frequently to ensure its lubrication. The guide rail must be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor must also be cleaned and lubricated frequently. In this way, the machine can move better and cut more accurately during the cutting process, thus improving the quality of the cutting products.
4. Clean the laser cutting head every day. Check whether the nozzle of the cutting head is clean. Whether the protective mirror is dirty or has water mist. Clean with a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
5. Clean the cooler, blow out the dust in the cooler, check whether the filter element is black and whether it needs to be replaced. The water in the chiller is usually replaced once a month. Note: The water of the cooler should be pure water or distilled water.
The optical fiber laser cutting machine needs regular inspection and maintenance. If there is deformation, you should know that the laser cutting head is damaged and needs to be replaced. If it is not replaced, the cutting quality will be affected, the cost will be increased, and some products may require secondary processing, thus reducing the production efficiency. The laser cutting head should be produced by a regular manufacturer, and should be carefully checked when purchasing to avoid problems during use.